Check in and Travel tips
It’s time to head to Las Vegas! As you get packed and ready to go, we have a few reminders about your arrival.
On Sunday, March 1st, The DEFINE: Elevate registration table will be open from 2pm to 5pm at the Caesars Roman Ballroom. This is where you will get a printed schedule, your event badge, and swag bag. Plan to register early to avoid lines (hint: since hotel check in does not start until 4pm, pop by to register for the event first!)
Please bring your ID or business card.
Once you have settled in, plan to join us at 8pm at the Elevate Cocktail Party at the VISTA COCKTAIL LOUNGE in the heart of the Caesars Palace casino.
Caesars Palace needs no introduction. When you get to the airport, simply hail a taxi or call an Uber/Lyft and tell them to take you there! You’ll soon find out why this iconic property sets the standard for Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11AM. Any departures after 11am are subject to a full day charge to the card on file.
- Attendees must provide valid identification and a credit card in order to check in. We suggest a passport to utilize self check in services at the Caesars Express Kiosk. However, a valid driver’s license is accepted.
- For rooms booked via points, SEVEN haircare will pay for room nights, resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- For rooms not booked via points, Caesars Palace will charge a resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- Daily resort fee includes unlimited local calls, 2 guest admissions per day to the fitness center, and in-room internet access for two devices per day.
- Attendees are responsible for incidentals, parking fees, early check in, late check out and other charges incurred outside what is outlined above.
- Attendees are responsible for each additional person(s), at the rate of $30 per night, with a maximum of 4 per guestroom.
- Each guest room must have at least one registered guest twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We would be happy to answer those for you. Call your Account Executive or reach us at (206) 957-4777.
We can’t wait to see you in Vegas!