A light foam to create weightless styles, add shine and volume, and provide touchable dimension and definition to curls.
“I am in love with MOUSSE. Great hold and amazing amount of body and volume.”
– Nicolas Shatarah, Editorial Stylist
- Why did we ever stop using mousse? Well, probably because we didn’t have a mousse like this: creamy, moisturizing, and dense so a little goes a long way. This is the amazing volumizing styling tool you have been looking for.
- For root lift with volume and movement, comb MOUSSE through damp roots, focusing on the crown.
- The drier the hair is when MOUSSE is applied, the more grip and hold it has.
- For beachy looks, scrunch into hair that is almost dry, then finish with BEACH and WORKING spray.
- For hair nerds: This MOUSSE uses a polymer instead of a (much less expensive) resin, which keeps the hold flexible, and doesn’t flake when brushed through.
- To use, shake well and dispense upright–unlike old fashioned mousses that need to be turned upside down to work properly.
Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymers, Polyquaternium-11, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Propane, Isobutane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ceteareth-25, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Panthol, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbandesis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA Dehydrate, Bensophenone-4, Fragrance (Parfum)
Last & Layer.
Have your style for an extra mile. Made to layer, these products provide just the right amount of hold when you need it, maintaining touchability and exceptional style memory.