CUBICA® MOUSSE foam
Forget everything you know about mousse! Cubica® MOUSSE foam is creamy, moisturizing, dense, and a little goes a long way. Use it on damp hair for a voluminous blow out, scrunch in for an easy air dry, or use this flake free formula for sealing braids. Aloe vera adds shine, controls frizz and soothes while green tea and rosemary stimulate the scalp.
- Why did we ever stop using mousse? Well, probably because we didn’t have a mousse like this: creamy, moisturizing, and dense so a little goes a long way. This is the amazing volumizing styling tool you have been looking for.
- For root lift with volume and movement, comb MOUSSE through damp roots, focusing on the crown.
- Because it combs through easily and never flakes, this is a great mousse to use when wrapping your hair.
- The drier the hair is when MOUSSE is applied, the more grip and hold it has.
- For beachy looks, scrunch into wavy hair that is almost dry, then finish with BEACH and WORKING spray.
- For hair nerds: This MOUSSE uses a polymer instead of a (much less expensive) resin, which keeps the hold flexible, and doesn’t flake when brushed through.
- To use, shake well and dispense upright–this is different from old fashioned mousses that need to be turned upside down to work properly.
Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymers, Polyquaternium-11, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Propane, Isobutane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ceteareth-25, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Panthol, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbandesis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA Dehydrate, Bensophenone-4, Fragrance (Parfum)
“I am in love with this MOUSSE. Great hold and amazing amount of body and volume.”
– Nicolas Shatarah, Editorial Stylist
Last & Layer.
Have your style for an extra mile. Soft to the touch and made to layer, Cubica products refresh the scalp, emphasize natural texture, and have just the right amount of hold when you need it.