CUBICA® WORKING spray
A lightweight, every day hairspray with UV filter and anti-pollution green tea.Who knew hairspray could be this amazing? Effective and ultra-light, Cubica® WORKING spray holds shape without losing movement. Use it while you are styling and to lock in the final look. Mist it in again the 2nd day to activate style memory. With UV protection to guard against harmful rays, aloe vera for soothing, and green tea for scalp conditioning, WORKING provides a healthy, flexible hold.
- Incredibly light and agile, WORKING spray mists on dry. That makes it perfect for building anything from the simplest to the most complex look.
- With excellent style memory, WORKING is a day 2 lifesaver. Spray on hair to refresh your look and keep your style going another day.
- To tame flyaways, spray WORKING into hands and pass over hair for a finished look.
- Spray WORKING on your hair prior to using curling or flat irons to give light thermal protection and added grip and shine.
- What spray is right for you? If you like light, workable hair, and a spray that gives you the option for lots of movement, WORKING will be your new best friend. CLASSIC gives you a bit more hold for finished styles or updos.
Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Isobutane, Water (Aqua), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Aloe Barbandesis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, MEA Borate and MIPA Borate, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance (Parfum)
I love how dry WORKING spray is. It won’t weigh down a style, no matter how much I layer it.
– Sheue Lin, SEVEN haircare Director of Education
Last & Layer.
Have your style for an extra mile. Soft to the touch and made to layer, Cubica products refresh the scalp, emphasize natural texture, and have just the right amount of hold when you need it.