I love how dry WORKING spray is. It won’t weigh down a style, no matter how much I layer it.
– Sheue Lin, SEVEN haircare Director of Education
- Incredibly light and agile, WORKING spray mists on dry. That makes it perfect for building anything from the simplest to the most complex look.
- With excellent style memory, WORKING is a day 2 lifesaver. Spray on hair to refresh your look and keep your style going another day.
- To tame flyaways, spray WORKING into hands and pass over hair for a finished look.
- Spray WORKING on your hair prior to using curling or flat irons to give light thermal protection and added grip and shine.
- What spray is right for you? If you like light, workable hair, and a spray that gives you the option for lots of movement, WORKING will be your new best friend. CLASSIC gives you a bit more hold for finished styles or updos, and STRONG is there for you when you don’t want one hair out of place.
Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Isobutane, Water (Aqua), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Aloe Barbandesis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, MEA Borate and MIPA Borate, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance (Parfum)
Last & Layer.
Have your style for an extra mile. Soft to the touch and made to layer, Cubica products refresh the scalp, emphasize natural texture, and have just the right amount of hold when you need it.