SEVEN stands for understated luxury, a simple statement, a quiet elegance. We believe that your hair is the most important thing you wear and what you put in it defines your individual style. We only use the highest quality ingredients which leave the hair feeling light and natural.
SEVEN is looking for a talented and competitive Sales Support Specialist for our Mercer Island, Washington office. The successful candidate will thrive in a rapid sales cycle environment and will play a primary role in contributing to revenue growth and account management. You must be comfortable in a customer service role, which may include making many dozens of calls per day, working with our sales team, upselling and submitting orders for current accounts, pitching salon promotions, and conducting training presentations.
- Serve as educational and onboarding support for all salon accounts
- Serve as support to the sales team in terms of customer service and account management
- Work to analyze and increase sales volume of each account through sales promotions, incentives, education, and proper account management
- Maintain constant communication with customers
- Secure and submit orders daily
- Provide administrative sales support as needed
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing many dozens of calls per day
- Exceptional phone presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Preferred experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary plus incentive pay
- A generous benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401(k)
- A fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Account Support Specialist” in the subject line.