Registration is now open.
DEFINE: Elevate, Las Vegas 2020!
Inspire your self expression, empower your artistic practice, hone your business, and celebrate life with your community. SEVEN is going to Las Vegas!
March 1st – 3rd, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
In this signature education experience, you will be immersed in elective courses of your choice including cutting trends and innovative styling techniques. You will have the opportunity to discover the latest methods for running a prosperous business in a changing world. You will leave motivated and lit by the spark of your SEVEN tribe.
We will work hard. And we will play harder. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas after all.
Registration is NOW OPEN and this event will sell out. Reach us at (206) 957-4777 to talk about how you can get the whole salon to DEFINE: Elevate, contact your Account Consultant for details, and scroll down to see FAQs answered.
He’ll be there. Mikey Teeze has been added to the lineup!
Just Announced: Celebrity Stylist Cash Lawless to join the Las Vegas lineup!
Frequently Asked Questions.
How much are tickets?
Hotel Room: 2000 Salon Partner points.
At least 2 event tickets must be purchased in order to reserve a room with points.
Event tickets: $1000 each or with 2000 Salon Partner points.
You may also purchase your hotel accommodations directly through Caesars Palace and we have secured a very special group rate of $99/night for you on the March 1st and 2nd. Simply click the link below to reserve.
Be sure to book on or before 1/28/2020 to take advantage of the special room rate.
Platform Educator Roshan Tayemohajer will be joining us on stage!
What if I want to stay in Vegas longer or arrive sooner?
Are you planning on staying in Las Vegas for longer than two nights? Great! You can make the entire reservation using the link above. Your special SEVEN haircare group rate will be available for your stay the evenings of March 1st and 2nd regardless how long you decide to stay.
Can I take my whole salon?
We would love that. Call your Account Consultant today to develop a plan to get you all to Vegas!
How do I get to (and around) Las Vegas?
All attendees are responsible for getting to and from Las Vegas. Most major airlines fly into Las Vegas, so there are usually plenty of options. However, if you are flying, we suggest you book early to secure a great price for your flight!
If possible, we suggest booking flights that arrive by Sunday, March 1st at 4pm and leave no sooner than Tuesday, March 3rd at 3pm.
Once you are in Las Vegas, simply let your taxi/Uber/Lyft driver know you are heading to Caesars Palace. They’ll know just where to go.
In addition to the party and education events of DEFINE: Elevate, there is so much to do at Caesars (eating, shopping, shows…the casino) you might never leave the property during your trip! If you would like to explore the strip, however, taxis are easy to find and there is a monorail connecting major hotel properties as well.
What’s the fine print?
- Upon event booking, a $35 nonrefundable processing fee is charged to the card on file for point redemption.
- For rooms booked via points, SEVEN haircare will pay for room nights, resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- For rooms booked via points, there is a limit of 2 hotel rooms per group (additional rooms may be booked at the special 7 Haircare room rate via the Caesar Palace registration link.
- For rooms booked via the link provided, special 7 Haircare room rate is not inclusive of the resort fee of $39 or the occupancy room tax.
- Daily resort fee includes unlimited local calls, 2 guest admission per day to the fitness center, and in-room internet access for two devices per day.
- Attendees must provide valid identification and a credit card in order to check in. We suggest a passport to utilize self check in services at the Caesars Express Kiosk. However, a valid driver’s license is accepted.
- Attendees are responsible for incidentals, parking fees, early check in, late check out and other charges incurred outside what is outlined above.
- Room rate is for 2 person occupancy. Beyond 2 people, attendees are responsible for a $30 per night fee per person, with a maximum of 4 per guest room.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11AM. Any departures after 11am are subject to a full day charge to the card on file.
- Each guest room must have at least one registered guest twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Point redemption and fees are non-refundable. Terms are subject to change and offers are subject to availability.
Do you have questions we didn’t answer?
We would be happy to answer those for you. Reach our Account Consultant at (206) 957-4777 or find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.