It’s time to head to Las Vegas! As you get packed and ready to go, we have a few reminders about your arrival.
Check in and Travel tips
What time should I fly in?
On Sunday, August 29, The Ignite registration table will be open from 2pm to 5pm at the Caesars Roman Ballroom. Though check in is not until 4pm, you can drop your bags at the bell desk whenever you arrive.
What happens when I arrive?
On Sunday, August 29, The Ignite registration table will be open from 2pm to 5pm at the Caesars Roman Ballroom. This is where you will get a printed schedule, your event badge, and swag bag. Plan to register early to avoid lines (hint: since hotel check in does not start until 4pm, pop by to register for the event first!)
Please bring your ID or business card.
Once you have settled in, plan to join us at 4pm for an Advanced Product Knowledge meet and greet, or at the VIP cocktail hour.
Caesars Palace needs no introduction. When you get to the airport, simply hail a taxi or call an Uber/Lyft and tell them to take you there! You’ll soon find out why this iconic property sets the standard for Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11AM. Any departures after 11am are subject to a full day charge to the card on file.
- Attendees must provide valid identification and a credit card in order to check in. We suggest a passport to utilize self check in services at the Caesars Express Kiosk. However, a valid driver’s license is accepted.
- For rooms booked via points, SEVEN haircare will pay for room nights, resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- For rooms not booked via points, Caesars Palace will charge a resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- Daily resort fee includes unlimited local calls, 2 guest admissions per day to the fitness center, and in-room internet access for two devices per day.
- Attendees are responsible for incidentals, parking fees, early check in, late check out and other charges incurred outside what is outlined above.
- Attendees are responsible for each additional person(s), at the rate of $30 per night, with a maximum of 4 per guestroom.
- Each guest room must have at least one registered guest twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
How do I add extra days to my reservation?
If you are staying extra nights (some nights booked with points, others direct through Caesars, here is what to do:
- Make your point reservation through your Account Executive or this form
- Book extra nights through Caesars using this booking link
- Give your Account Executive with the NAME on your reservation and the CONFIRMATION CODE
- We’ll take care of linking the reservations on our end
Where should I eat?
Caesars Palace has many options to choose from whether you want to grab a quick bite to eat or enjoy the most luxurious meal of your life. We will not be serving food at the Ignite event, but there will be breaks to find something delicious.
Caesars also has online ordering that you can use any time during your stay.
Questions About the Event
What is the event schedule?
You can find the full schedule here.
What should I wear?
Our dress code is as haute as you want it to be. Whether you choose to wear Louboutin or Nike, you’ll look gorgeous to us! Monday night includes a themed cocktail party from 8pm – 10pm
Will there be a party?
Yes! Monday night from 8pm to 10pm, we’ll be raising a glass and celebrating our community in fiery style! The theme is Kente BOND 007, so plan to get glamorous and dress to impress in your Casino Royale best.
What perks do VIP ticket holders get?
- Premier Swag bag
- Drink ticket for the Red, White & SEVEN cocktail party
- VIP Lunch with educators and the SEVEN exec team on Monday 8/31
- Exclusive Seating during general session on Monday 8/31
- Early registration for break outs and classes
Is there anything to do outside of the event itself?
What isn’t there to do in Vegas? You could spend the whole time in the Caesars universe, or head out onto the strip. One particular exciting option is that the North American Hairstyling Awards ceremony is happening on Sunday night at Mandalay Bay. You find information here.
What are your COVID policies?
As of now, Las Vegas is fully open without mask or social distancing requirements. Subject to change, we are planning to have a mask optional environment and ask that everyone respect fellow attendees personal decision about how to protect themselves and others.
Do you have a question we didn’t answer?
We are standing by to help. Call your Account Executive or reach us at (206) 957-4777.
We can’t wait to see you in Vegas!