It’s time to head to Las Vegas! As you get packed and ready to go, we have a few reminders about your arrival.
Check in and Travel Tips
What time should I fly in?
On Sunday, August 29, The Ignite registration table will be open from 3pm to 7pm at the Caesars Roman Ballroom. Though check in is not until 4pm, you can drop your bags at the bell desk whenever you arrive.
What happens when I arrive?
On Sunday, August 29, The Ignite registration table will be open from 3pm to 7pm at the Caesars Roman Ballroom. This is where you will get a printed schedule, your event badge, and swag bag. Plan to register early to avoid lines (hint: since hotel check in does not start until 4pm, pop by to register for the event first!)
Please bring your ID or business card.
Once you have settled in, plan to join us at for an Advanced Product Knowledge Class (There are two sessions to choose from 3:30pm or 5:30pm), or, for VIPs, a behind the scenes panel at 4:30pm. The full schedule can be found here.
Caesars Palace needs no introduction. When you get to the airport, simply hail a taxi or call an Uber/Lyft and tell them to take you there! You’ll soon find out why this iconic property sets the standard for Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11AM. Any departures after 11am are subject to a full day charge to the card on file.
- Attendees must provide valid identification and a credit card in order to check in. We suggest a passport to utilize self check in services at the Caesars Express Kiosk. However, a valid driver’s license is accepted.
- For rooms booked via points, SEVEN haircare will pay for room nights, resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- For rooms not booked via points, Caesars Palace will charge a resort fee of $39 per room per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- Daily resort fee includes unlimited local calls, 2 guest admissions per day to the fitness center, and in-room internet access for two devices per day.
- Attendees are responsible for incidentals, parking fees, early check in, late check out and other charges incurred outside what is outlined above.
- Attendees are responsible for each additional person(s), at the rate of $30 per night, with a maximum of 4 per guestroom.
- Each guest room must have at least one registered guest twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Point redemption and fees are non-refundable. Terms are subject to change and offers are subject to availability.
How do I add extra days to my reservation?
If you are staying extra nights (some nights booked with points, others direct through Caesars, here is what to do:
- Make your point reservation through your Account Executive or this form
- Book extra nights through Caesars using this booking link
- Give your Account Executive with the NAME on your reservation and the CONFIRMATION CODE
- We’ll take care of linking the reservations on our end
Where should I eat?
Caesars Palace has many options to choose from whether you want to grab a quick bite to eat or enjoy the most luxurious meal of your life. We will not be serving food at the Ignite event, but there will be breaks to find something delicious. Contact your AE to learn how to upgrade your ticket(s) to include our VIP lunch on Monday.
Caesars also has online ordering that you can use any time during your stay.
Questions About the Event
What is the event schedule?
You can find the full schedule here.
What should I wear?
Our dress code is as haute as you want it to be. Whether you choose to wear Louboutin or Nike, you’ll look gorgeous to us! Monday night includes a BOND 007 themed cocktail party from 8pm – 10pm
Who should I tag?
Tag @sevenhaircare and use the #sevenhaircare and #highonseven hashtags when posting on Instagram before & during the event for a chance to win prizes (more details soon!).
Will there be a party?
Yes! Monday night from 8pm to 10pm, we’ll be raising a glass and celebrating our community in fiery style! The theme is Kente BOND 007, so plan to get glamorous and dress to impress in your Casino Royale best.
What perks do VIP ticket holders get?
- Premier Swag bag
- Drink ticket for After Hours SEVEN cocktail party
- VIP Lunch on Monday 8/31
- Exclusive Seating during general session on Monday 8/31
Is there anything to do outside of the event itself?
What isn’t there to do in Vegas? You could spend the whole time in the Caesars universe, or head out onto the strip. One particular exciting option is that the North American Hairstyling Awards ceremony is happening on Sunday night at Mandalay Bay. You find information here.
What are your COVID policies?
The SEVEN Safety Plan
SEVEN is committed to creating a safe, fun, and educational environment for all of us in Las Vegas. Our programming will reflect considerations on physical distancing and increased safety protocols in accordance with local, state and national guidelines. As you know, those guidelines can change quickly and we will continue to update this web page.
Here is what you can expect:
Registration and Tickets – Our new registration system is designed for low contact. One representative from each salon will pick up badges on Sunday. Swag bags will be distributed to attendees on Monday.
Physical Distancing – Our programming is designed to optimize the value of the event for you while keeping everyone safe. There will be more room to spread out during all class sessions.
Masks / Face Coverings – As of 7/30/2021, the State of Nevada is requiring masks be worn in indoor settings in Las Vegas regardless of vaccination status. An exception will be made for socially distanced educators while on stage, so you’ll be able to easily hear and see what is going on.
Limitation of Liability – By attending the IGNITE show, you are agreeing to be RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS TO LIMIT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASE, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the IGNITE show. And, you hereby waive, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all claims and potential claims against SEVEN, LLC and any companies affiliated with SEVEN, LLC—relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
Are my points refundable?
Point redemption and fees are non-refundable. Terms are subject to change and offers are subject to availability.
Do you have a question we didn’t answer?
We are standing by to help. Call your Account Executive or reach us at (206) 957-4777.
We can’t wait to see you in Vegas!