We’re a small but quickly growing company looking to add a new team member who can analyze our current buying systems and develop the best methods for day-to-day purchasing operations as we continue our growth. This position will be responsible for making purchasing recommendations of components, supplies and finished goods based on corporate inventory needs and sales projections. In addition, you will be assisting with sales and financial data reporting for multiple divisions of our organization. If you are a skilled analyst with previous experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Analyze data in order to gauge inventory level needs, and then maintain those levels.
- Evaluate and analyze purchasing trend and price trend to identify forecasting demand and minimize purchasing costs.
- Analyze opportunities throughout the supply chain to negotiate the best possible pricing and terms.
- Propose improvements to our current system.
- Create and collect all documentation that composes the procurement cycle, including original approved purchase requests, sales order confirmations, and packing slips.
- Obtain freight quotes for inbound domestic and international shipments and track carrier performance.
- Work closely with warehouse team to ensure accurate and timely product deliveries, confirm quality standards have been met with all incoming components and finished goods, and address all discrepancies.
- Prepare reports for multiple businesses including sales and commission reports, P&L, and cash flow statements.
- Assist in P&L management by analyzing inventory costs and identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- Approve invoices for payment after verifying billing is correct according to contracts or purchase orders.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent computer and analytical skills required, particularly with Excel.
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Capable of dealing with vendors and other team members in a collaborative way.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Must have strong attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or business administration preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in an analyst role, preferably during a time of fast company growth.
- Previous experience working with financial reports.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Annual paid time off.
- 401k program available.
- Job Type: Full-time