It’s time to head to Las Vegas! As you get packed and ready to go, we have a few reminders about your arrival.
Check in and Travel Tips
What happens when I arrive?
Hotel check-in starts at 4:00 pm. If you arrive sooner, you can leave your luggage with the bell hop.
The event registration table is open on Saturday, June 24, from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and on Sunday, June 25, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Here you will receive a printed schedule, event badge, and a SEVEN swag bag. Remember to bring your ID or business card and plan to arrive early for registration to avoid lines.
Caesars Palace needs no introduction. When you get to the airport, simply hail a taxi or call an Uber/Lyft and tell them to take you there! You’ll soon find out why this iconic property sets the standard for Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am. Any departures after 11:00 am are subject to a full day charge to the card on file.
- Attendees must provide valid identification and a credit card in order to check in. We suggest a passport to utilize self check-in services at the Caesars Express Kiosk. However, a valid driver’s license is accepted.
- For rooms booked via points, SEVEN haircare will pay for room nights, resort fee per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- For rooms not booked via points, Caesars Palace will charge a resort fee per day, plus occupancy room tax.
- Attendees are responsible for incidentals, parking fees, early check in, late check out and other charges incurred outside what is outlined above.
- Attendees are responsible for each additional person(s), at the rate of $30 per night, with a maximum of 4 per guest room.
- Each guest room must have at least one registered guest twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Point redemption and fees are non-refundable. Terms are subject to change and offers are subject to availability.
How do I add extra days to my reservation?
If you are staying extra nights (some nights booked with points, others direct through Caesars), here is what to do:
- Make your point reservation through your Account Executive.
- Book extra nights through Caesars using this booking link.
- Give your Account Executive the name on your reservation and the confirmation code.
- We’ll take care of linking the reservations on our end.
Where should I eat?
Caesars Palace has many options to choose from whether you want to grab a quick bite to eat or enjoy the most luxurious meal of your life. Caesars also has online ordering that you can use any time during your stay.
We will not be serving food at the event, but there will be breaks to find something delicious. Contact your Account Executive to learn how to upgrade your ticket(s) to include our VIP lunch on Monday.
Questions About the Event
What should I wear?
Our dress code is as haute as you want it to be. Whether you choose to wear Louis Vuitton or Nike, you’ll look gorgeous to us!
Monday night includes a cocktail party from 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Come dressed to impress!
Who should I tag?
Tag @sevenhaircare and use the hashtags #sevenhaircare and #highonseven when posting on Instagram before & during the event.
Will there be a party?
Yes! Monday night from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm, we’ll be raising a glass and celebrating our community in style!
What perks do VIP ticket holders get?
- VIP catered lunch on Monday, June 26
- Premium seating during general sessions
Is there anything to do outside of the event itself?
What isn’t there to do in Vegas? You could spend the whole time in the Caesars universe, or head out onto the strip.
Are my points refundable?
Point redemption and fees are non-refundable. Terms are subject to change and offers are subject to availability.
Do you have a question we didn’t answer?
We are standing by to help. Call your Account Executive or reach us at (206) 957-4777.
We can’t wait to see you in Vegas!