SEVEN® haircare is looking for an enterprising content creator and social marketing strategist to join our growing team as our Social Media Manager.
In this role, you’ll be tasked with strategizing and implementing campaigns that drive substantial follower growth and engagement, produce well-qualified inbound leads, and create strong brand affinity.
The ideal candidate has a talent for crafting and creatively sourcing brand-appropriate, multi-media content, and an ability to create gorgeous, high quality, editorial content on a budget. It’s important for the candidate to have a network of stylish content creators, strong influencer relationships, and a passion for engaging followers with authentic enthusiasm.
The luxury space is ideally familiar grounds for you, and you are avidly up to date on all social media platforms. You know who’s talking about what, what channels are worth investing time in, and how media consumption is shifting. You love engaging conversation, take feedback well, and get a rush from crafting the right message for the right audience at the right moment.
When there is something you don’t know, you seek to learn it, and you’re a secret (or not so secret) data geek.
SEVEN® haircare is a company on the verge of exponential growth. Opportunity abounds for a candidate ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate on building our success.
We take pride in supporting the artistic and personal development of our partner salons, stylists and each member of our team and we believe strongly in Equal Opportunity. Expect an environment where people check their egos at the door, work hard, and collaborate to craft the highest possible quality products, education materials, and marketing assets.
It’s a great time to join us for the ride. Your work will have impact throughout the brand and have a wide audience–from Salon Owners, Stylists, and Educators, to the ever-growing collection of appreciative consumers we are devoted to.
- Conceptualize, produce, edit and post engaging copy, video, photo and other media assets consistent with the SEVEN brand
- Drive measurable, meaningful engagement and growth of UGC across social media channels
- Craft editorial calendar and timeline that leverages multiple channels for optimal growth and brand awareness
- Conceive and manage Inﬂuencer campaigns, Giveaways, Contests, etc.
- Prepare goals and analytics for review and approval by executive team
- Direct other content creators to achieve high quality, high quantity materials
- Proactively identify creative marketing opportunities for the SEVEN brand
- Create resources for SEVEN team members and SEVEN partner salons to take action of their own in the social media space
- 4-6 years experience working in a social media, marketing or communications capacity––preferably for a beauty, fashion or luxury brand––with demonstrated proficiency in content creation and analytics
- Deep familiarity of organic and paid elements of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube, with an avid desire to know what’s next
- A knowledge of and enthusiasm for hair industry and luxury brands
- An enthusiasm for cracking the code of consumer psychology and achieving measurable results
- Comfort with prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at once, and delivering results under deadline
- An ability to craft solid plans for measurability and set goals for growth
- An affinity for accruing and analyzing data, and drawing actionable insights
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEO/SEM
- An ability to stay calm when things get busy, work well with a team, keep an eye on detail, communicate with warmth and professionalism, and build a community of super fans.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, PR, or related field
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to email@example.com with “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.