SEVEN® haircare is looking for a structure and strategy-oriented content creator and expert communicator to join our growing team as our Social Media Manager.
In this role, you’ll be tasked with strategizing and implementing campaigns that drive substantial follower growth and engagement, produce well-qualified inbound leads, and create strong brand affinity.
The ideal candidate has a talent for crafting and creatively sourcing brand-appropriate, multi-media content, and an ability to manage the creation of gorgeous, high quality editorial content on a budget. You will need to have a network of stylish content creators and strong influencer relationships to call on. You must be eager to spread the word about an emerging beauty brand in earnest pursuit of new contributors.
The luxury space is ideally familiar grounds for you, and you are avidly up to date on all social media platforms. You know who’s talking about what, what channels are worth investing time in, and how media consumption is shifting. You love engaging conversation, take feedback well, and get a rush from crafting the right message for the right audience at the right moment.
When there is something you don’t know, you seek to learn it, and you’re a secret (or not so secret) data geek.
SEVEN® haircare is a company on the verge of exponential growth. Opportunity abounds for a candidate ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate on building our success.
We take pride in supporting the artistic and personal development of our partner salons, stylists and each member of our team and we believe strongly in Equal Opportunity. Expect an environment where people check their egos at the door, work hard, and collaborate to craft the highest possible quality products, education materials, and marketing assets.
It’s a great time to join us for the ride. Your work will have impact throughout the brand and have a wide audience––from Salon Owners, Stylists, and Educators, to the ever-growing collection of appreciative consumers we are devoted to.
- Conceptualize, produce, edit and post engaging copy, video, photo and other media assets consistent with the SEVEN® brand
- Drive measurable, meaningful engagement and growth of UGC across social media channels
- Craft editorial calendar and timeline that leverages multiple channels for optimal growth and brand awareness
- Actively seek and maintain growing list of micro-influencers
- Conceive and manage Inﬂuencer campaigns, Giveaways, Contests, etc.
- Prepare goals and analytics for review and approval by executive team
- Direct other content creators to achieve high quality, high quantity materials
- Proactively identify creative marketing opportunities for the SEVEN® brand
- Create resources for SEVEN® team members and SEVEN® partner salons to take action of their own in the social media space
- 4-6 years experience working in a social media, marketing or communications capacity––preferably for a beauty, fashion or luxury brand––with demonstrated proficiency in content creation and analytics
- Proven experience project managing photography shoots
- Deep familiarity of organic and paid elements of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube, with an avid desire to know what’s next
- A knowledge of and enthusiasm for hair industry and luxury brands
- An enthusiasm for cracking the code of consumer psychology and achieving measurable results
- Comfort with prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at once, and delivering results under deadline
- An ability to craft solid plans for measurability and set goals for growth
- An affinity for accruing and analyzing data, and drawing actionable insights
- An ability to stay calm when things get busy, work well with a team, keep a keen eye on detail, communicate with warmth and professionalism, and build a community of super fans.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, PR, or related field
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, social handles (Instagram, Facebook, etc), and and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.