**Signing bonus after 90 days of employment**
Oversee warehouse operations including:
- Work alongside team to accurately pick, pack, ship and label all orders.
- Check products for quality.
- Oversee proper receiving, labeling, and storing of all incoming shipments.
- Hire and train warehouse staff.
- Schedule staff according to the needs of the business.
- Conduct team meetings to keep everyone informed with updates and changes.
- Work with sales team on order related questions and issues, including claims and damages.
- Approve payment of operations invoices.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Look for ways to save time and money by making processes more efficient.
- Contribute to a positive and professional environment.
- Must have strong decision making abilities as well as good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle numerous tasks and priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to stand on your feet and be active throughout the day along with the ability to lift 40 lbs. and operate a forklift.
2 years of warehouse management preferred.
Monday through Friday, day shift plus some overtime.
Compensation includes a competitive wage, medical/dental benefits, and paid time off. Signing bonus to be paid out after 90 days of employment.
Background check and driving history will be required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with work history/resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
We take COVID and the health of all our employees seriously. Temperature screenings and frequent sanitizing of work areas are part of our culture.