A Dapper Duo
Putty+Fibre: For the Dapper Gent
When you’re looking for that sophisticated stirred-not-shaken look for your short style, mix the strength of FIBRE matte paste with the touchable hold of PUTTY mastic. For a firmer hold, use more FIBRE than PUTTY, and for a softer, run-your-fingers-through-it style, use more PUTTY. PUTTY’s star ingredient is kaolin clay, use to increase bulk, volume and separation. Both FIBRE and PUTTY use beeswax instead of petroleum waxes to act as an emulsifier and condition the scalp.
- Cleanse and condition hair using your favorite SEVEN shampoo and conditioner combo.
- Gently towel dry, squeeze out excess moisture, prep hair with SEAL spray, and comb through.
- For a strong hold, mix a quarter size dollop of FIBRE and a dime size dollop of PUTTY together in your palm. For a soft hold, make it a dime of FIBRE and a nickel of PUTTY.
- Rub together to warm.
- Finger comb through the hair.
- Air dry for a softer look or blow dry to lock in polished, dapper perfection.