Ever hear of Kaolin clay? Abyssinian seed oil? We use these plus over 60 other natural ingredients, including botanicals and antioxidants, to give you hair that looks and feels healthy and weightless. Explore what’s in our products, from Aloe to Zinc, and how these ingredients give you gorgeous hair.
Abyssinian seed oil
- A super light oil derived from the yellow mustard plant that eradicates the feeling of greasiness, and contains high levels of omega fatty acids to aid in hair growth and breakage control
Amino Acid Complex
- Key to producing keratin, amino acids like cysteine, lysine, arginine and methionine are essential for long term hair health
- A natural alternative to petroleum waxes that acts as an emulsifier and conditions the scalp.
- A super absorbent clay derived from volcanic ash.
- B vitamins are key for metabolization, and Biotin in particular is vital in processing amino acids, the building blocks of protein which healthy hair and nails depend on.
- Borage oil is among the richest known sources of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega-6 fatty acid commonly known to promote the healthy growth of hair and nails.
- Naturally softens the hair and improves manageability
- Rich in ricinoleic acid, castor oil accelerates blood circulation to the scalp, protects hair follicles, nourishes, strengthens and adds deep shine
- Our patented cocktail of ingredients that offers lasting UVA/UVB protection and prevents color fade
- An anti-inflammatory nut oil that moisturizes and smoothes the hair follicle, improves the condition of the scalp, leading to healthier hair growth
- Known to have a multitude of health benefits, this plant is rich in antioxidants that prevent free-radical damage to cells and DNA, slowing down the aging process in our cells.
- A natural blend of sugar cane, lemon peel extracts and a mix of alpha-hydroxy acids to significantly increases hair’s shine and softness
Grape seed oil
- A strong antioxidant that promotes hair growth and aids in hair loss prevention
- A must for silkiness, guar is positively charged and has a natural affinity towards damaged hair. The more damaged the keratin structure of hair is, the stronger the magnetic attraction, and therefore the more healing softness guar can provide.
- An important nutrient, silica is key for balancing calcium and magnesium levels and can improve tensile strength and elasticity of hair while decreasing breakage.
Hydrolyzed corn protein
- A vegetable protein that conditions and hydrates
Hydrolyzed keratin protein
- The strongest proteins used in hair products, broken down by hydrolysis into smaller units so that it can better penetrate the cuticle and adhere to gaps along damaged areas of the hair shaft, increasing its strength and elasticity
Hydrolyzed quinoa protein
- A protein containing all eight of the essential amino acids providing greater repair, damage protection, hydration and shine
Hydrolyzed soy protein
- A protein containing all 8 of the essential amino acids with film forming activity for greater repair and damage protection, hydration and shine
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- A plant protein that repairs porous, damaged hair and split ends and absorbs quickly into the hair shaft without leaving build-up
Hydrolyzed wheat protein
- A gentle protein, broken down by hydrolysis into smaller units so that it can better penetrate the hair shaft, adhering to gaps in the cuticle to strength and moisturize without “over-proteinization"
Jojoba seed oil
- One of the most nutrient-rich and expensive botanical oils, it's the only oil whose molecular structure is similar to sebum, the natural oil our scalps produce. It adds shine, softness and elasticity.
- An herbal extract - known in traditional Chinese medicine as “crimson stone resin” - is used to increase bulk, volume, and separation
- An emollient and humectant that moisturizes hair for a soft, smooth finish
- An antioxidant that restores hair texture and promotes overall elasticity, pliability and sheen
Macadamia nut seed oil
- A nut oil that seals moisture into the hair shaft to removes dryness and frizziness and imparts shine and gloss to the hair
Mango seed butter
- A fruit oil rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, which provide moisture and shine
Moringa oleifera seed oil
- An anti-oxidant rich plant oil that moisturizes the scalp and strengthens hair
Organic aloe vera leaf juice
- A plant extract that adds shine, controls frizz, promotes hair growth and soothes dry and itchy scalp
Organic argan oil
- An organic nut oil that seals in moisture, reduces flyaways and increases shine
Organic avocado oil
- An organic fruit oil that moisturizes the hair and scalp to revitalize dry and damaged hair
Organic Brazil nut oil
- An organic nut extract that promotes shine, silkiness and softness while restoring damaged hair
Organic chamomile essential oil
- An essential oil that brighten hair, enhance highlights, and soothe irritated scalp
Pomegranate seed oil
- A fruit extract that promotes healthy hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the scalp and strengthening blood vessels
Pomelo grapefruit seed oil
- A fruit oil that encourages healthy hair growth and increased vitality, especially for dry and damaged hair
Pro Vitamin B5
- A potent vitamin that adds strength, body and shine to hair
KENTE® BOND conditioner
, KENTE® BOND system revolutionary healing
, RINZU® HEAT DEFENSE spray
, RINZU® PROTECT spray
, RINZU® COLOR shampoo
, RINZU® COLOR conditioner
, CUBICA® WORKING spray
, CUBICA® CLASSIC hairspray
, BORATO® VOLUME shampoo
, BORATO® VOLUME conditioner
- A sea salt that is minimally processed to retain its moisturizing properties and, unlike other salts, keeps hair from feeling dry
- A rich natural emollient that seals in moisture to hair and soothes dry scalp
Silk amino acids
- A plant protein that rebuilds and protects damaged hair, with excellent moisture-binding properties
- A free-radical neutralizing and anti-aging enzyme that helps increase hair growth, and prevents hair loss and premature graying
- A plant that absorbs oil to refresh hair and scalp in between shampoos, leaving no white residue and adding body and texture
- A potent antioxidant that improves hair growth and prevents premature aging of hair
- An antioxidant that conditions the scalp
- A mineral that traps color pigments deep within the hair shaft to extend color life