Ever hear of Kaolin clay? Abyssinian seed oil? We use these plus over 70 other natural ingredients, including botanicals and antioxidants, to give you hair that looks and feels healthy and weightless. Explore what’s in our products, from Aloe to Zinc, and how these ingredients give you gorgeous hair.
Abyssinian seed oil
- A super light oil derived from the yellow mustard plant that eradicates the feeling of greasiness, and contains high levels of omega fatty acids to aid in hair growth and breakage control
- Used by the ancient Greeks and Egyptians for its curative properties, Amber Resin is high in antioxidants, has excellent conditioning properties, and helps strengthen the hair follicle.
Amino Acid Complex
- Key to producing keratin, amino acids like cysteine, lysine, arginine and methionine are essential for long term hair health
Baobab seed protein
- A protein made from the large seeds of the “tree of life” native to Africa, baobab contains hair-loving amino acid complexes and is renowned for its anti-aging and damage recovery properties, as well as its moisturizing and conditioning abilities
- A natural alternative to petroleum waxes that acts as an emulsifier and conditions the scalp.
Bentonite Clay - A super absorbent clay derived from volcanic ash.
- B vitamins are key for metabolization, and Biotin in particular is vital in processing amino acids, the building blocks of protein which healthy hair and nails depend on.
- Borage oil is among the richest known sources of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega-6 fatty acid commonly known to promote the healthy growth of hair and nails.
- Naturally softens the hair and improves manageability
- Rich in ricinoleic acid, castor oil accelerates blood circulation to the scalp, protects hair follicles, nourishes, strengthens and adds deep shine
Chia seed oil
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, and zinc, this amazing oil assists in the production of new hair cells that boost hair growth
- Coconut oil is an anti-inflammatory nut oil that moisturizes and smoothes the hair follicle, improves the condition of the scalp, leading to healthier hair growth
- Known to have a multitude of health benefits, this plant is rich in antioxidants that prevent free-radical damage to cells and DNA, slowing down the aging process in our cells.
Dog rose - Often used in skin care to stimulate collagen production, the extract from wild rose hips (rosa canina or dog rose) is high in vitamin C along with other antioxidants and essential fatty acids, making it excellent for scalp cleansing and care
- Widely used as for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, eucalyptus oil stimulates and soothes the scalp
- A natural blend of sugar cane, lemon peel extracts and a mix of alpha-hydroxy acids to significantly increases hair’s shine and softness
- Glycerin is a humectant that naturally works to pull moisture into hair and retain it
Grape seed oil
- A strong antioxidant that promotes hair growth and aids in hair loss prevention
- A must for silkiness, guar is positively charged and has a natural affinity towards damaged hair. The more damaged the keratin structure of hair is, the stronger the magnetic attraction, and therefore the more healing softness guar can provide.
- An important nutrient, silica is key for balancing calcium and magnesium levels and can improve tensile strength and elasticity of hair while decreasing breakage.
Hydrolyzed keratin protein
- The strongest proteins used in hair products, broken down by hydrolysis into smaller units so that it can better penetrate the cuticle and adhere to gaps along damaged areas of the hair shaft, increasing its strength and elasticity
Hydrolyzed quinoa protein
- A protein containing all eight of the essential amino acids providing greater repair, damage protection, hydration and shine
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- A plant protein that repairs porous, damaged hair and split ends and absorbs quickly into the hair shaft without leaving build-up
Hydrolyzed wheat protein
- A gentle protein, broken down by hydrolysis into smaller units so that it can better penetrate the hair shaft, adhering to gaps in the cuticle to strength and moisturize without “over-proteinization"
Jojoba seed oil
- One of the most nutrient-rich and expensive botanical oils, jojoba oil is the only oil whose molecular structure is similar to sebum, the natural oil our scalps produce. It adds shine, softness and elasticity.
- An herbal extract - known in traditional Chinese medicine as “crimson stone resin” - is used to increase bulk, volume, and separation
- An emollient and humectant that moisturizes hair for a soft, smooth finish
- An antioxidant that restores hair texture and promotes overall elasticity, pliability and sheen
- A nut oil that seals moisture into the hair shaft to removes dryness and frizziness and imparts shine and gloss to the hair
Moringa oleifera seed oil
- An anti-oxidant rich plant oil that moisturizes the scalp and strengthens hair
Organic aloe vera leaf juice
- A plant extract that adds shine, controls frizz, promotes hair growth and soothes dry and itchy scalp
Organic argan oil
- Argan oil is a light, easily absorbed organic nut oil that seals moisture into hair, reduces flyaways and increases shine
Organic avocado oil
- An organic fruit oil that moisturizes the hair and scalp to revitalize dry and damaged hair
Organic Brazil nut oil
- An organic nut extract that promotes shine, silkiness and softness while restoring damaged hair
Organic chamomile essential oil
- An essential oil that brighten hair, enhance highlights, and soothe irritated scalp
Pomegranate seed oil
- A fruit extract that promotes healthy hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the scalp and strengthening blood vessels
Pomelo grapefruit seed oil
- A fruit oil that encourages healthy hair growth and increased vitality, especially for dry and damaged hair
Pro Vitamin B5
- A potent vitamin that adds strength, body and shine to hair
CUBICA® NUVO gel
, CUBICA® MOUSSE foam
, CUBICA® WORKING spray
, CUBICA® CLASSIC hairspray
, RINZU® COLOR shampoo
, RINZU® COLOR conditioner
, RINZU® HELIO violet shampoo
, RINZU® HELIO violet conditioner
, RINZU® HELIO toning system
, RINZU® HEAT DEFENSE spray
- An anti-inflammatory, antibacterial essential oil that increases circulation to the scalp to stimulates hair growth
- Rich with antioxidants and stimulating for the scalp, sage can increase circulation and improve hair follicle formation
Sandalwood - Used in our Signature SEVEN Fragrance products, Sandalwood has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, creamy, and milky precious-wood scent.
- This sea salt is minimally processed to retain its moisturizing properties so, unlike other salts, keeps hair from feeling dry while it adds texture
- A rich natural emollient that seals in moisture to hair and soothes dry scalp
Silk amino acids
- A plant protein that rebuilds and protects damaged hair, with excellent moisture-binding properties
- A free-radical neutralizing and anti-aging enzyme that helps increase hair growth, and prevents hair loss and premature graying
- A plant that absorbs oil to refresh hair and scalp in between shampoos, leaving no white residue and adding body and texture
Vanilla - Used in our Signature SEVEN Fragrance products, Vanilla adds depth and elegance.
- A potent antioxidant that improves hair growth and prevents premature aging of hair
- An antioxidant that conditions the scalp
- Mineral-rich volcanic ash gives flat, fine hair a natural lift.
- Helping to balance sebum levels and relieve dandruff, willow bark helps clear pores on the scalp providing a deep clean and making way for healthy growth
- A mineral that traps color pigments deep within the hair shaft to extend color life