PROTECT for my hair is as necessary as sunscreen for my skin. I use it before a blowout to lock in color protection, softness, and shine.
– Sheue Lin, SEVEN haircare Director of Education
- Spray generously on damp hair before a blow dry to protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays.
- For added protection, mist throughout the day on wet or dry hair.
- Short on time? No problem. The hydrophobic nature of grapefruit seed oil speeds up your blow dry time, protecting your hair from unnecessary heat exposure, and getting you from damp to done in no time.
- Contains ingredients like chamomile and sunflower extract which will make your hair color more vibrant and reflect sunlight.
- Helps eliminate static from blowouts
- Natural sunblock: Zinc, galanga root extract and white tea extract act in combination to form an effective sunscreen for hair.
- PROTECT or HEAT DEFENSE? The short answer is PROTECT for keeping hair vibrant and reflective despite the elements. If you are an avid hot tool user, head straight to HEAT DEFENSE. Still, can’t decide? Check out this blog post to help you determine which one is right for you.
Water (Aqua), Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Echinacea Angustifolia (ORGANIC Cone Flower) Extract, Copper Gluconate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower (ORGANIC Chamomile) Essential Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marsh Mallow) Extract, Alcohol (ORGANIC), Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Polysorbate-20, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Citrus Grandis (Pomelo Grapefruit) Seed Oil, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seedcake Extract, Citric Acid
Give your colored hair a new ally. Our nourishing and moisturizing color-preserving collection safeguards color-treated tresses from heat and the elements.