Our nutrient and antioxidant-rich foundation spray to nourish hair so it thrives despite exposure to sun, heat and other damaging elements.
PROTECT for my hair is as necessary as sunscreen for my skin. I use it before a blowout to lock in color protection, softness, and shine.
– Sheue Lin, SEVEN haircare Director of Education
- Spray generously on damp hair before a blow dry to protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays.
- For added protection, mist throughout the day on wet or dry hair.
- Short on time? No problem. The hydrophobic nature of grapefruit seed oil speeds up your blow dry time, protecting your hair from unnecessary heat exposure, and getting you from damp to done in no time.
- Contains ingredients like chamomile and sunflower extract which will make your hair color more vibrant and reflect sunlight.
- Helps eliminate static from blowouts
- Natural sunblock: Zinc, galanga root extract and white tea extract act in combination to form an effective sunscreen for hair.
- PROTECT or HEAT DEFENSE? The short answer is PROTECT for keeping hair vibrant and reflective despite the elements. If you are an avid hot tool user, head straight to HEAT DEFENSE. Still, can’t decide? Check out this blog post to help you determine which one is right for you.
Give your colored hair a new ally. Our nourishing and moisturizing color-preserving collection safeguards color-treated tresses from heat and the elements.